Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One Month Old!

I can't believe Lucas is one month now!  We celebrated by the Gamecocks beating up on Kentucky.  :)  The past month has been crazy!  Bringing a new life into the world is the most awesome thing I've ever done.  I can't believe he's only been here a month.  I don't remember life without him.  Kyle and I now spend our nights watching Lucas to see what he'll do next - which is not much as this point.  haha  He is starting to look around a lot more and notice things.  He will following objects if you move them around in front of your face and we think he's starting to smile for real at us!  He's wanting to sit up more and is getting pretty good at controlling his head - tummy time does work!  
I have 1 1/2 weeks left at home.  I sure am going to miss Lucas during the day, but I am getting ready for some adult (and older child) interaction.  Not to mention, I think my kids at school and coworkers are about to go crazy without me there.  :)  It sure is nice to feel loved and appreciated at work! 
I am FINALLY adding new pictures, so that will help show what the past few weeks have been like.  Enjoy!

Sleepy time!

Visiting GrandLolly

Meeting cousin Baylor!

The great grands came to visit!

Go Gamecocks!

My first walk with Scout

Scout monitoring tummy time

"I don't know what to do with my hands!"

Me and Doc at Oktoberfest in Newberry

 Visiting MawMaw

 I'm one month old!

 Caroline eating my hands...I'll get her back one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment