Happy Labor Day!
I was hoping that today would be a true labor day, but it's 8:46 pm and I don't think that's going to happen. Oh well! It was really nice being able to sleep in this morning with my hubs. I got some work done for school after breakfast and settled in to rest on the couch all day. At 11, Titanic started on E!, so I figured that would keep me occupied for most of the day. Kyle went to the grocery store for me, which was great, because we really were running out of food in the house! At 11:30, Kyle said, "You ready for some hot dogs? (yes) Well good because your visitors just got here." Kyle suprised me by setting up a Labor Day lunch with the Bakers today. It was so awesome seeing them and having friends over to break up the monotony of the past few days!
On the baby front - I've had a few contractions today, my BP spiked up for a little while, but it has started to settle back down. I guess I really do need to stay on my left side. boo!
Kyle and I are finishing our Labor Day switching between the hideous uniforms of Maryland vs. Miami and Hillbilly Hand Fishin'. What a great day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment